we hold about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold
about companies and other organisations. For the purposes of this
identifiable information about you.
Renoir Hair Studio we/ours refers to Renoir Hair Studio and its
We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and
will only use your personal information in accordance with the
We may receive information about you:
* when you contact us directly, normally via our website or via
Facebook to make a booking or enquire about a potential booking.
Information held potentially includes, but is not limited to, your
name, address, postcode, email address, and phone number, and, if
applicable, payment information and any additional information we
may need to help meet your specific requirements
* occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us
information about you.
Using your information (which we receive from you or third parties)
for a variety of purposes, including:
* to enable us to complete your booking
* for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
* to personalise repeat visits to our websites
* to provide or manage any information, products and services for
which you have requested
* to tell you about other products and services we think may be of
interest to you (see below)
* to manage customer service queries
* to help us to provide details or information you may have
* to help us identify you when you contact us
* to enable us to complete your booking
* for general administration purposes
* to help us improve the quality of our products and services
* to help us recover debts
* to carry out analysis and customer profiling
* to comply with our public and product liability insurance
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception
* when we have been asked to provide information for legal or
* when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings
* when we are selling one or more of our businesses to someone to
whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have
* when we are preventing fraud/loss, for example when we may
transfer your data to Fraud Prevention Agencies
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic
Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of
protection of your information as we are required to apply in the
Informing you about our products and services.
We may use your name and email contact details you have given us to
tell you about our own products and services which we think may be
of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the
way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then
please send an email to email@example.com, or contact us at
Renoir Hair Studio, 76 Apostolou Avenue, Kato Paphos, Cyprus, 8046,
or via telephone: 00357 26 910906.
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if
you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications
but would now like to hear from us with news on products and
services. We will only send you marketing communications by email or
other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For
example, we may inform you that when providing your email address
you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails.
If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you
can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all
our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the
address or telephone number above.
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise
that when providing your information to us through our website or
when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential
information by email, that the internet and email communications
over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for
any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via
the internet which is beyond our control. Our website may contain
links to other websites outside of Renoir Hair Studio. Our privacy
policy only applies to our website. We are not responsible for the
content, privacy or security of other websites.
Providing information to us
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm to
us that you have their permission to do so and that they are aware
to our processing their information in accordance with this policy.
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details,
such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct
any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you. You have a
right to ask what information we hold about you. You may contact us
at the address below for these purposes. If you are under 16 please
do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the
permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at Renoir Hair
Studio, 76 Apostolou Ave